Saturday, September 25, 2010

Blog # 4.2

         This site EFL Classroom 2.0 holds a lot of valuable information of TESOL instructors.  There are many valuable resources such as: videos, forums, 17,000+ members, games, lessons, voice threads, and other helpful information.  All in all I have to say a very helpful environment.  Most importantly there is a classified section (hopefully in the future some jobs, but not today).
        Working with such a group like this will help to develop and learn new skills for instruction while also giving me good access to new instructional materials.  Great place to use in the future if I have a question that I cannot answer on my own for group efforts work well.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you stay connected to this site for your future teaching. Perhaps if you posted a question about jobs in one of the forums, you might get some replies.
    Dr. Burgos

    ReplyDelete